Re: SDL-News: Need some help on selecting a research problem

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Need some help on selecting a research problem
From: Rory O'Donnell (rol#sp-media.de)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 16:46:12 GMT

-----From "Rory O'Donnell" <rol#sp-media.de> to sdlnews -----

Dr. Reuven Gallant wrote:
> I would add the following:
>
> 1. I believe that Verilog has a representative to the OMG who is working UML-SDL integration issues. You should
> check this out with Verilog to keep informed and to avoid duplication of effort.

This is a good point - also note that Telelogic is also working on this
issue, and is also represented at the OMG. The contact person for UML
work at Telelogic is Anders Ek.

Rory.

--
Rory O'Donnell
S&P Media                       Lilienthalstr. 7,

          T H E   L A N G U A G E   O F  I N V E N T I O N

-----End text from "Rory O'Donnell" <rol#sp-media.de> to sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org