SDL-News: Your awarded Grant 98

Subject: SDL-News: Your awarded Grant 98
From: Englebert francois (englebert#pc.paris.verilog.fr)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 19:48:46 GMT

-----From "Englebert francois" <englebert#pc.paris.verilog.fr> to sdlnews -----

Dear Alexei,

Let me first congratulate you for winning the SDL Forum Society Grant
this year. Your project, which addresses automatic code generation
from the SDL language, represents one of the keys features and
benefits to foster the adoption of the SDL technology. Therefore, as
a tool vendor, I consider that we must facilitate your work in this
area by offering you to participate to VERILOG R&D 'Special
Programs'.
Through this program you will obtain free of charge
licenses to conduct your project and I invite you to contact me
directly if you are interested.
In the meantime, you can find more information on this special
program open to R&D labs and Universities at :
http:www.verilogusa.com

Regards

---
Francois Englebert
Market/Product Manager
VERILOG SA
52, Av. Aristide Briand
92220 Bagneux - France -
Tel: 33 (0)1 45 36 57 09 - Fax: 33 (0)1 46 65 77 38
email: englebert#verilog.fr
Web: http://www.verilogusa.com

-----End text from "Englebert francois" <englebert#pc.paris.verilog.fr> to sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org