SDL-News: Need some help on selecting a research problem

Subject: SDL-News: Need some help on selecting a research problem
From: Prakash R. (prak#axpb.cdotb.ernet.in )
Date: Thu Jul 30 1998 - 14:47:56 GMT

-----From prak#axpb.cdotb.ernet.in (Prakash R.) to sdlnews -----

I'm post-graduate student at IISc, Bangalore. I've narrowed down on SDL
as the area of research. I need some help in choosing a research topic.
The amount of work should be such that I can finish it in a year.

Could somebody suggest a few topics, problems? Any pointers are also most
welcome.

- Regards
Prakash
Prakash R
Research Engineer. email : prak#axpb.cdotb.ernet.in
Centre for Development of Telematics Phone : 91-80-2263399 Ext: 235,245
Sneha Complex, 91-80-2282915
71/1, Miller Road, Fax : 91-80-2263256
Bangalore - 560052, India

-----End text from prak#axpb.cdotb.ernet.in (Prakash R.) to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org