SDL-News: many-to-one signal query

Subject: SDL-News: many-to-one signal query
From: oliver (oliver_nash#interzone.ucc.ie)
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 16:35:31 GMT

-----From oliver <oliver_nash#interzone.ucc.ie> to sdlnews -----

Hello all,

If one want a process to receive signals of the same name (but carrying
different data) arriving in on different gates; is there a way of
specifying the input transition to accept only from a particular gate?

If Not I presume the only solution would be to have separate input
transitions inside separate services connected to the relevant gate inputs.

I wonder have I answered my oun question.

Oliver

**********Email oliver_nash#cs.ucc.ie ************

-----End text from oliver <oliver_nash#interzone.ucc.ie> to sdlnews -----
or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org