Fw: SDL-News: SDL channels

Subject: Fw: SDL-News: SDL channels
From: Yury Chernov (yury.chernov#ecitele.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 1997 - 12:18:35 GMT

-----From "Yury Chernov" <yury.chernov#ecitele.com> to sdlnews -----

Tariq,
there is no way to specify a "deterministic delay" on a channel.
You should insert the required delay either when you generate a signal in a
sending process, or when you consume it.
I'm not sure also that existing tools support a non-deterministic delay.

Yury Chernov
ECI Telecom Ltd.
Software Technologies
Tel: 972-3-9268307 Fax: 972-3-9266870