Re: SDL-News: Sdl-Documention

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Sdl-Documention
flarup#login.dknet.dk
Date: Fri Jun 13 1997 - 22:02:36 GMT

-----From flarup#login.dknet.dk (Kjeld Flarup Christensen) to sdlnews -----

>I want to react to Steffen Weiss' request by broadening it, a bit.

>I am quite willing to pay a reasonable fee for access, but I want good

>HTML or PDF access to Z100, with good indexing. Nowdays a book is

>a poor substitute for online documentation. So, you guys that can
>influence the ITU -- try to talk them into selling access published on
>CDROMs we software people can use.

They already have, though I think it is in word format.
However I think that the price is quite high, because you do not
only pay for the Z.100 etc for SDL (They could be on a floppy)
You actually get every standard and recomendation you need to build
a switch for public telephone networks.

Kjeld Flarup

-----End text from flarup#login.dknet.dk (Kjeld Flarup Christensen) to
sdlnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of
your email as:

help
or (iff this does not answer your question) email:
owner-sdlnews#sdl-forum.org