SDL-News: Problem with block diagram

Subject: SDL-News: Problem with block diagram
From: Humberto Castejon (humcasma#hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 09:12:23 GMT

Become an SDL Forum Society member The originator of this message is responsible for its content. -----From "Humberto Castejon" to sdlnews -----
Hei!

I am designing a telephony system where there are multiple instances of a UserServer block type. The point is that those instances must be able to communicate between them. I have tried to connect the UserServer block with itself but I have problems when analyzing the system with the Telelogic Tau tool. Is that not possible in SDL? I know I could use an auxiliary Router block. I can connect the Router to the UserServer in both directions. The Router would then just retransmit the signals that receives, but then I have to specify the reception and sending of all and every one of the signals.
Is there any other way to model what I want?
Thank you very much

Regards,
Peter

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. --End text from "Humberto Castejon" to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at