Re: [SDLTF-Members] Fwd: [sdl-forum] SDL-News: Integer paramaters fandprocess types

Subject: Re: [SDLTF-Members] Fwd: [sdl-forum] SDL-News: Integer paramaters fandprocess types
From: Rick Reed TSE (rickreed#tseng.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 11:07:45 GMT

-----From Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews -----

Dear Keith,

What you need is a SYNONYM context parameter for the procedure.
I'll check that this is feasible and what tools it works with.

WRT to you problem with WinA/WinB - it seems the procedure has an IN/OUT
formal parameter, so you have to supply a variable to the procedure in
brackets at the procedure call.

DCL i Integer;

WinA(i)

Dear All,

With respect to William's comment

--
Rick Reed - rickreed#tseng.co.uk
Tel:+44 15394 88462 Mob.:+44 7970 50 96 50

--End text from Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>