SDL-News: SDL in the work place

Subject: SDL-News: SDL in the work place
KEMoss6#aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 11:58:32 GMT

Hello

A similar request to those members in the industrial sectors. I'm trying to
work out how well SDL is supported in Universities and to that end have asked
academics to fill in a short survey form. I am asking industrial members of the
SDL forum to indicate their experiences relating to recent graduates that
have been employed by their firms. It is just another way of working out whether
University support for SDL could be improved so as to increase the popularity
of SDL.

Keith Moss