RE: SDL-News: Question (from stellinhachung#yahoo.com.br)

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Question (from stellinhachung#yahoo.com.br)
michael.andersson#telelogic.com
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 15:25:53 GMT

-----From michael.andersson#telelogic.com to sdlnews -----

Dear Stella,

if you are using Telelogic TAU SDL Suite:
Place a normal process reference symbol and name it according to the
original process instance name in the (block) supertype definition.
Select the symbol and choose the menu command "Edit / Dash" to make the
symbol dashed.

kind regards
Michael

----------
Telelogic Tau Generation 2 - Development Visualized. Productivity Realized.
Learn more about Telelogic's new software development solution at
http://www.taug2.com

Michael Andersson <mailto:michael.andersson#telelogic.com>
Field Application Engineer Phone: +46 40 17 47 00
Telelogic Direct: +46 40 17 47 65
P.O. Box 4128 Mobile: +46 705 17 47 65
SE 203 12 MALMO Fax: +46 40 17 47 47
Sweden <http://www.telelogic.com>

Telelogic - Automating the development lifecycle

--End text from michael.andersson#telelogic.com to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>