RE: SDL-News: Need help for SDL Timer

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Need help for SDL Timer
From: DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN (fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 13:10:16 GMT

-----From "DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN" <fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com> to sdlnews -----

Hello,

I think this is not possible, unfortunately: a timer is defined in the
scope of a process, and only that process is able to set, reset it, or
handle expiration.

Regards,
Fabrice Dubois

--End text from "DUBOIS Fabrice FTRD/DTL/LAN" <fabrice.dubois#rd.francetelecom.com> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>