RE: SDL-News: CPP2SDL

Subject: RE: SDL-News: CPP2SDL
john.svensson#telelogic.com
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 13:52:09 GMT

-----From john.svensson#telelogic.com to sdlnews -----

Hello,

This should not have anything to do with your use of conversion tool (H2SDL
or CPP2SDL). The mechanism you are using is the code directive
(##CODE('TEST')) which allows the expression in the argument to pass the SDL
semantic analysis. The argument is then passed unchanged into the generated
C code.

I tried your example (on SDL Suite 4.4) and it worked fine. I recommend that
if the problem persist you should send your system to Telelogic support for
a complete investigation.

I hope this is of help to you.

Best regards,

John Svensson

John Svensson
Telelogic Technologies AB, PO Box 4128, SE-203 12 Malmö, Sweden
Phone: +46 40-17 47 45, +46-705 17 47 72
fax: +46 40-17 47 47
mailto: john.svensson#telelogic.com
http://www.telelogic.com
Telelogic - Putting you ahead in development!