SDL-News: Operator I defined can't be converted to C

Subject: SDL-News: Operator I defined can't be converted to C
From: Yang LIU (lyly97#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 05:58:15 GMT

-----From "Yang LIU" <lyly97#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews -----

Thank all of you very much.
I solve the problem.
By the way, I need some doc or ebooks about SDL,
I wonder if you know some Web where I can download some for free?
Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
   Yang LIU

>From: "Yang LIU" <lyly97#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
>To: sdlnews#sdl-forum.org
>Subject: Operator I defined can't be converted to C
>
>I am using Telelogic tau suite 4.3, now I have a problem:
> I define a NewType and Operator in SDl like this:
>
> newtype Usec inherits Integer operators all;
> adding operators
> dUsec : Usec -> Duration;
> axioms
> for all u in Usec (for all d in Duration( for all r in Real(
> r = float(u) ==> dUsec(u) == Duration!(r); )));
> endnewtype Usec;
>
> But in generated C file, there have no C code for function dUsec,
> my question is :
> Is axioms useless in telelogic SDL?
> how generate C code of Operator dUsec?

--End text from "Yang LIU" <lyly97#mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>