RE: SDL-News: sub-state machine and persistent state by Frend Patrick-BPF005 <BPF005#motorola.com>

Subject: RE: SDL-News: sub-state machine and persistent state by Frend Patrick-BPF005
From: Rick Reed TSE (rickreed#tseng.co.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 15:53:48 GMT

-----From Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews -----

Dear All,

The message:

Originally had an attachment.

I did not include this when I copied the text to SDL News (essentially
because it was difficult to extract and then reattached the data from the
bounced email).

If you want this file, you should contact Frend Patrick-BPF005
<BPF005#motorola.com> unless in the meanwhile he joins this list and posts
the file to the list.

--End text from Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews ---
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>