RE: SDL-News: sub-state machine and persistent state

Subject: RE: SDL-News: sub-state machine and persistent state
john.svensson#telelogic.com
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 07:54:37 GMT

Hello,

To me it sounds like you should model this with SDL services instead of
procedures. That would allow you to have a set of behavioral descriptions
that remembers their state.

Best regards,

John Svensson

John Svensson
Telelogic Technologies AB, PO Box 4128, SE-203 12 Malmö, Sweden
Phone: +46 40-17 47 45, +46-705 17 47 72
fax: +46 40-17 47 47
mailto: john.svensson#telelogic.com
http://www.telelogic.com <http://www.telelogic.com/>
Telelogic - Putting you ahead in development!