RE: SDL-News: one querry

Subject: RE: SDL-News: one querry
sriram.jatla#telelogic.com
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 05:22:12 GMT

-----From sriram.jatla#telelogic.com to sdlnews -----

If your query is properly understood by me, Visually depicting System
Specification and generating executable models fromk the visual models is
very much possible. The biggest advantage is tools allow debugging and
verification of these Visual models which are the Communicating Extended
State machines and generate Platform Independent Code which can be targetted
to platforms from the tools environment taking into account compilers
specific to the target platform

Best Regards
Sriram