SDL-News: Questions about ASN.1

Subject: SDL-News: Questions about ASN.1
From: Zhang Yongqian (zhangyq#mail.ustc.edu.cn)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 02:02:30 GMT

(H2ŢJ"zܦzfޮm +j+r'fN("h+&z謭){"nW'&f'8Z \yۜ,vYHi Everybody,
    I am very confused.

    I want to find some examples for defining the complex data structures through ASN.1. I also want to konw the operators for ASN.1 combined with SDL and TTCN. Who can give me a hand?

    If I want to define data structure of a real-time system, describe the system in SDL and test it through TTCN. Is it all right to define all the data structures through ASN.1?

Best Regards,

Zhang Yongqian
University of Science & Technology of China
E-mail: zhangyq@mail.ustc.edu.cn

wm{_b&*j)nv'wH2ŢJ"zܛzw#)ڶm +j+r'f