RE: [2013439] SDL-News: code generation using ObjectGEODE-4.2

Subject: RE: [2013439] SDL-News: code generation using ObjectGEODE-4.2
From: Umer Waqar (m_waqar#ece.concordia.ca)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 17:02:17 GMT

-----From Umer Waqar <m_waqar#ece.concordia.ca> to sdlnews -----

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Erik Mats wrote:

Hi Erick,

To compile the generated C code using ObjectGEODE, we have to use the
compiler corresponding to the target platform. We can do the "build"
directly from the tool or from command line. Either way the compiler used
is installed in the /cross directory of the tool. Since I was compiling
for unix, hence effectively, the compiler invoked was "gc_unix". As an
example, the compiler used for windows would be "gc_win". So according to
my comprehension (from manuals) one cannot use gcc directly!

Best Regards,

Umer

For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>