Re: SDL-News: Priority Input in SDL...

Subject: Re: SDL-News: Priority Input in SDL...
From: mokhtar Nibouche (mok_3001#yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 13:31:38 GMT

Dear Laurent,
Thanks for your reply. I can understand from your answer that normal signals WILL NOT be implicitly consumed if they happen to be at an earlier position than a priority signal, true? (sorry to insist, but Mr. Zhang Yongqian's answer has confused me!!??)

> Laurent DOLDI *** new book: SDL Illustrated *** (see my web site)

Glad to see another book on SDL. I think there is a need for more SDL books as the ones I have seen (very few) lack the necessary rigour in syntax and semantic definition.

Best Regards,

-- Mok

Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball

Dear Laurent,

Thanks for your reply. I can understand from your answer that normal signals WILL NOT be implicitly consumed if they happen to be at an earlier position than a priority signal, true? (sorry to insist, but Mr. Zhang Yongqian's answer  has confused me!!??)

> Laurent DOLDI *** new book: SDL Illustrated *** (see my web site)

Glad to see another book on SDL. I think there is a need for more SDL books as the ones I have seen (very few) lack the necessary rigour in syntax and semantic definition.

Best Regards,

-- Mok

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball --End text from mokhtar Nibouche to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at