RE: SDL-News: Error in Telelogic Simulation

Subject: RE: SDL-News: Error in Telelogic Simulation
From: Erik Mats (Erik.Mats#telelogic.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 15:47:21 GMT

-----From Erik Mats <Erik.Mats#telelogic.com> to sdlnews -----

Dear Soo Fong,

this error will typically occur when a signal (or its parameters) could not
be correctly parsed, i.e. when the monitor is expecting a name token but
none could be found. In other words, this is generally not an SDL-related
error but rather a user interface error message. I would suggest you contact
your local Telelogic support center for further details.

Notes:
* If you contact Telelogic support, they will be asking which signal type
you are using and what parameters you are submitting. Please submit this
with your support request.
* An alternative to contacting support would be reviewing the file sctutil.c
in the SDL Suite distribution. This file (line 999 in 4.3) contains the code
that generates the error message and you may be able to figure out from
there in which exact circumstances you will get the error.

Best regards
/Erik Mats
PS. For information on the distribution of Telelogic support offices, check
out http://www.telelogic.com/support/contact/index.cfm