RE: SDL-News: telelogic-simulation

Subject: RE: SDL-News: telelogic-simulation
From: Erik Mats (Erik.Mats#telelogic.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 16:58:57 GMT

-----From Erik Mats <Erik.Mats#telelogic.com> to sdlnews -----

Dear Victoria,

there are a couple of ways you can run such a simulation. I'll tell you the
easiest way for now:

As you may have noticed, at the top of the "Make" and "Analyze" windows
there is a line and button that say:

    Generate system mySystem [Select Other(s)]

By clicking the "select other(s)" button, you can select for which
diagram(s) to run the analyzer, generate application code or - such as in
your case - create a simulation. Once you have made your selection you can
launch the make and you should be fine. (If you do get an error message at
this point you may want to clean out your target directory as some of the
functions defined in the different kernel object files may come out
differently when changing the make settings.)

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Best regards
/Erik