SDL-News: RE: SDL Tool comparison

Subject: SDL-News: RE: SDL Tool comparison
From: Rick Reed TSE (rickreed#tseng.co.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 13:12:32 GMT

-----From Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews -----

Dear "Carl",

I think everyone (including Telelogic) would be delighted to see some tool
comparisons.

We would also all like to learn of additional tools that are not featured on

http://www.sdl-forum.org/Tools/Commercial.htm

or

http://www.sdl-forum.org/Tools/Shareware.htm

Please let me know of any tools that are missing from these lists (or
anything wrong with the lists).

What tools have you compared, or do you intend to compare?

--
Rick Reed - rickreed#tseng.co.uk
Tel:+44 1455 55 96 55 Fax:+44 1455 55 96 58 Mob.:+44 7970 50 96 50

BTW: Why do Chinese people like to use a Western European first name rather than a phonetic approximation of their first name?

--End text from Rick Reed TSE <rickreed#tseng.co.uk> to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>