SDL-News: Resources in SDL

Subject: SDL-News: Resources in SDL
From: Johansson Fredrik (fkjohansson#yahoo.se)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 12:00:27 GMT

-----From =?iso-8859-1?q?Johansson=20Fredrik?= <fkjohansson#yahoo.se> to sdlnews -----

Hallo,

In my system many processes share the same resource.
I'd like to use a priority based scheduling for
these processes, where requests of high priority
preempt requests of lower priority. It´s important
that only one process at a time gets access to the
resource.

Is this possible to describe in SDL, using the tool
Tau from Telelogic?

Thanks a lot!

/Fredrik