Re: SDL-News: SDL and temporal logic

Subject: Re: SDL-News: SDL and temporal logic
From: Pedro Merino (pedro#lcc.uma.es)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 17:28:35 GMT

-----From Pedro Merino <pedro#lcc.uma.es> to sdlnews -----

Rick Reed TSE wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can find out about the AT&T SDLvalid tool? I
> dont't think that I have never heard of it, and would like to mention it on
> the SDL Forum WWW site.

The tool is briefly described in Gerard Holzmann's paper "Practical Methods for
the Formal Validation of SDL Specifications", Invited Paper. Special Issue of
Computer Communications, March 1992.

As far as I know this tool is an internal development of AT&T and not publicly
available.

--

Universidad de Málaga, Departamento de Lenguajes y Ciencias de la Computación ETSI Informática- ETSI Telecomuniación Campus de Teatinos 29071 Málaga (SPAIN)

Teléfono: 952 132752 Fax: 952131397 e.mail: pedro#lcc.uma.es Despacho: 3.2.9 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--End text from Pedro Merino <pedro#lcc.uma.es> to sdlnews --- For extra SDL Forum Society benefits join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>