SDL-News: how to define a Queue?

Subject: SDL-News: how to define a Queue?
From: Bi Hai (bih#catt.ac.cn)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 02:01:26 GMT

Hello, SDL experts:
    I now have little knowledge about how to define a Queue newtype in SDL.
The declaration of Queue used for storing PDUs as they arrive. I know the PDU can be defined as Octet_String type. So I wonder whether I can define a Queue as :
    newtype Queue array(integer,Octet_String)
    endnewtype
Can anyone give me some sugestions and more details about how to define a Queue in SDL?

Thank you in advance
Bi Hai
CATT/China

Hello, SDL experts:
    I now have little knowledge about how to define a Queue newtype in SDL.
The declaration of Queue used for storing PDUs as they arrive. I know the PDU can be defined as Octet_String type. So I wonder whether I can define a Queue as :
    newtype Queue array(integer,Octet_String)
    endnewtype
Can anyone give me some sugestions and more details about how to define a Queue in SDL?

Thank you in advance
Bi Hai
CATT/China
wm{_vn(\jZqe,H2ŢJ"zܛzw#)ڶm +j+r'f