RE: SDL-News: SDL/PR to SDL/GR conversion

Subject: RE: SDL-News: SDL/PR to SDL/GR conversion
From: Kjeld Christensen (DXD) (Kjeld.F.Christensen#dxd.ericsson.se)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 07:12:03 GMT

-----From "Kjeld Christensen (DXD)" <Kjeld.F.Christensen#dxd.ericsson.se> to sdlnews -----

I would say that all SDL tools can convert SDL/PR into SDL/GR.

  Kjeld Flarup (Christensen) Ericsson Diax A/S
  Faelledvej 17, DK-7600 Struer, Phone +45 97 86 94 10, Fax +45 97 85 44 22
-----------------------------------| A small but great part of Ericsson |

-----End text from "Kjeld Christensen (DXD)" <Kjeld.F.Christensen#dxd.ericsson.se> to sdlnews -----
For extra SDL Forum Society benefits, join at <http://www.sdl-forum.org/Society/members.htm>