SDL-News: Question

Subject: SDL-News: Question
From: Soumitri Soumya Pal (spal#ics.uci.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 02:23:50 GMT

-----From Soumitri Soumya Pal <spal#ics.uci.edu> to sdlnews -----

Hi,
    I am new to SDL. I am trying to implement something for one course
project. I have this question:

When a process receives a signal, it has to update a priority queue and a
normal queue looking at the parameters of the signal. Definitely there is an
algorithm for doing this. How do you represent an algorithm in SDL? I think
representing an algorithm graphically like a flow chart will be cumbersome
compared to representing it textually. Can you give a reference to the
algorithm which is written in C/C++?

Thanks,
Pal

-----End text from Soumitri Soumya Pal <spal#ics.uci.edu> to sdlnews -----