SDL-News: [Fwd: SDL model of IEEE 1355-1995]

Subject: SDL-News: [Fwd: SDL model of IEEE 1355-1995]
From: Jean-Loup TERRAILLON (jeanloup#wm.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 12:53:19 GMT

(I am not sure my message was published, so I try again...)

In the frame of the application of the IEEE 1355 protocol to the Space
domain (so called SpaceWire linkedit June 2013 http://spacewire.esa.int/content/Home/HomeIntro.php was http://www.estec.esa.nl/tech/spacewire/),
I am searching for an existing SDL model of the protocol itself, i. e.
the behaviour of the StateMachine, the Receiver and the Transmitter.

Do you know about the existence of such a model?

Thanks in advance,
Jean-Loup Terraillon
European Space Agency
Software Engineering and Standardisation

attached mail follows:

-----End text from Jean-Loup TERRAILLON <jeanloup#wm.estec.esa.nl> to sdlnews -----