MSC-News: MSC macro package

Subject: MSC-News: MSC macro package
From: Sjouke Mauw (sjouke#win.tue.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 12:17:23 GMT

----From Sjouke Mauw <sjouke#win.tue.nl> to mscnews -----

Dear MSC users,

Recently, we have released version 1.11 of the MSC LaTeX macropackage.
With this package, users of the LaTeX document preparation system can
easily draw Message Sequence Charts in a maintainable and customizable
way.

The current version supports the complete MSC2000 standard, including HMSC
and MSC documents. The package is freely available from:

  http://www.win.tue.nl/~sjouke/mscpackage.html

  [June 2013 - link no longer valid]

or via the CTAN archives at

  http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/msc

The package comes with an extensive user manual.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions for the wish-list,
bug reports, or happy-user reports, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Sjouke Mauw
sjouke#win.tue.nl

----End text from Sjouke Mauw <sjouke#win.tue.nl> to mscnews -----