Re: MSC-News: Partial and Total ordering of MSC

Subject: Re: MSC-News: Partial and Total ordering of MSC
From: Jochen Klose (Jochen.Klose#Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 07:35:17 GMT

-----From "Jochen Klose" <Jochen.Klose#Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE> to mscnews -----

Rick Reed TSE wrote:
> If, however, you find that such a downloaded file from the ITU is the same
> as one you previously accessed, please complain vigorously to the ITU and
> let Oystein and myself know. We will also complain to the ITU if they are
> providing the wrong documents.
I don't think downloading the file from the ITU would do much good,
because I downloaded it about two weeks ago and it contains the same
faulty figure.
Jochen Klose

--
email : Jochen.Klose#Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.de

-----End text from "Jochen Klose" <Jochen.Klose#Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE> to mscnews ----- For help, email "majordomo#sdl-forum.org" with the body of your email as: help or (iff this does not answer your question) email: owner-mscnews#sdl-forum.org